Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have You Heard About the EV Fisker Karma Revero?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• FISKER KARMA REVERO.jpg
    FISKER KARMA REVERO.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 89
I think this is separate from the Karma. If I have it right, I believe that: Fisker (the company) released the Karma, a hybrid designed by Henrik Fisker. Fisker the company went bankrupt and was sold to a Chinese company, who changed the name of the company to Karma, and the name of the car to the Revero. I think Karma (fka Fisker) is soon going to release the "new" Revero (fka Karma) later this year virtually unchanged except for a bigger battery and at an additional $20k cost.

After Fisker the company was sold to the Chinese company, Henrik Fisker parted ways with Fisker company and started a new company. The decepticon-looking car is the new design from this new company.

• Informative
Reactions: kevinf311
I think this is separate from the Karma. If I have it right, I believe that: Fisker (the company) released the Karma, a hybrid designed by Henrik Fisker. Fisker the company went bankrupt and was sold to a Chinese company, who changed the name of the company to Karma, and the name of the car to the Revero. I think Karma (fka Fisker) is soon going to release the "new" Revero (fka Karma) later this year virtually unchanged except for a bigger battery and at an additional $20k cost.

After Fisker the company was sold to the Chinese company, Henrik Fisker parted ways with Fisker company and started a new company. The decepticon-looking car is the new design from this new company.

I thought as much, and you guys have now confirmed, that the Fisker was in fact a Hybrid, not an all electric. Any idea if the new model is going to be a true EV?
From their recent press release:
"The EMotion will use a new battery technology using graphene, with battery packs produced by Fisker Nanotech, a joint venture between Fisker Inc. and Nanotech Energy Inc."