Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Guess what happened with my 7 week old Model S this morning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing out of the ordinary! I got it, everything work properly, Autopilot did not even attempt to kill me, the battery did not burst in to flames and nothing even fell off. That is all.
To add to that, i got an X and was in a tizzy trying to find a spot to put the fastrak. I forgot and kept it in the driver door pocket. It beeps more consistently from the door pocke than in my other cars mounted on the windshield.

To add to that, i got an X and was in a tizzy trying to find a spot to put the fastrak. I forgot and kept it in the driver door pocket. It beeps more consistently from the door pocke than in my other cars mounted on the windshield.

I'm pretty sure it's only the S that has the metallic windshield nothing works through. I have my EZ-Pass attached right at the top of the windshield on my X, and it seems to work fine there.

I feel the same way. Love my P90D and overall really pleased with v8.0 improvements. A lot of complaining on this otherwise awesome and useful forum. Maybe we should make the haters drive a loaner Cadillac for a few days as punishment ;)
I work with a guy who drives one of those (looking for something else too), and when I suggested he put a reservation on a 3 he kinda shrugged. Doesn't know what he's missing I guess.