Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The biggest adjustment a new FSD user needs to make is learning that the car doesn't drive like you do, but that's usually okay.
Actually the biggest adjustment is giving up control. Thats the biggest mental barrier.

For years (decades!) we have either driven ourselves or have been in a car as a passenger with a human driving.

It is literally a life & death control decision.

Looks like Elon expects all cars with HW3/4 to be able to:

So looks like Robotaxis are coming for sure sometime in 2026. Then 5 million cars, then 10 million. :eek:

Sorry guys, that I was too pessimistic about this. Guess I was wrong. In retrospect I should have expected that the ChatGPT moment would get us there.

I was too simple minded to understand the enormous power of AI. Mea culpa.

This should all speed the transition to sustainable energy though. So we are all winners here.

And I apologize for misreading the Tesla safety data too. In the end, what is important is that they are on the path to safety.
Can’t tell if serious. This post is very unSubie-like. Alan nod twice is you’re being held captive by ChatGPT.

Florida is nuts. That road could be one lane on each side with roundabouts and still handle the traffic just fine, and also not be a death trap. Last time I was in Florida I saw a crash almost every five minutes. 🤡
If FSD can reliably handle these intersections then I will be truly impressed.
If you think the roads are nuts, say hello to some of the transients from other states!

Then what will unsupervised V12 be called? I think the beta tag will be used to distinguish between supervised and unsupervised versions of FSD.
In hindsight the answer was obvious.
1711732318492.png