Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
didn't convert to the world of objectivity
I am nothing if not objective.

In hindsight the answer was obvious.

Those people making fun of Elon saying v12 won’t be Beta are really eating crow 🐦‍⬛ now. Don’t bet against Elon.

I know I’ve learned my lesson. Got trampled by the march of 9s.

Reactions: Ramphex
Is there a word bank for this? What are my options?
Well, look, I like the Christmas Jesus best when I’m sayin’ grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grown-up Jesus, or Teenage Jesus, or Bearded Jesus, or whoever you want. I often imagine him in a tuxedo t shirt singing lead vocals in Lynyrd Skynyrd.
What a great group, celebrating Good Friday with great discussion and homage to Elon...
Since I have God Mode, the wheel will be taken today by the almighty himself, or herself if you are pronoun sensitive.

/s
you killed your post with the /s. I would have given it a heart.

Well, look, I like the Christmas Jesus best when I’m sayin’ grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grown-up Jesus, or Teenage Jesus, or Bearded Jesus, or whoever you want. I often imagine him in a tuxedo t shirt singing lead vocals in Lynyrd Skynyrd.

The teenage Jesus sounds slightly inappropriate 🤔

I am nothing if not objective.
Ok, let's put this to an unscientific poll.

Any Tmc member who believes Alan is objective, hammer me with thumbs downs.
Keep them coming until the server breaks.

If you feel he is subjective in his posts and overview with fsd, give me a thumbs up.

Democracy in Action on Tmc.

Edit, no other responses please. It will mess up my spreadsheet
Should of known better... the laughing emoji's are going to ruin this experiment.

I want to be respectful to our religious community. I don’t want to offend anyone's religious beliefs.

• Funny
Reactions: LSDTester#1
So many assumptions:
FSD being 10x better than now and also 100x worse than a generalized driver. What's the paredo of driver crash probability? If 10% of drivers cause 80% of accidents it may be statisticly impossible to be better than the average driver since the average driver doesn't crash. Thus, crash rates per miles driven.

FSDs failures result in fatalities. To not have fatalities: Don't drive into (or off) stationary objects and don't drive into the path of moving objects. That's a lizard brain level system.

Then L4 with a large ODD, same thing. ODD just carves out what the system still fails at (while simultaneously being able to detect the situation ahead of time... somehow...)
Say FSD is safer than the average driver. We know that 90% of drivers consider themselves above average so everyone will still think they are safer than FSD!

Say FSD is safer than the average driver. We know that 90% of drivers consider themselves above average so everyone will still think they are safer than FSD!
I think some of this has to come down to the fact that it’s easier to accept responsibility for your actions than to accept responsibility for someone else’s actions, in this case the car’s computer.

Well your fishing boat captain said your were a master baiter, so experience matters here.
And this is what I told him

200w.gif