Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD AND FUSC Transfer Offer this Quarter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reports coming in that Tesla is trying to let you transfer FUSC AND FSD this quarter. S/X/Y only.

1707023996543.png

If true, would orders placed starting 1/1/2024 automatically qualify? I got in before the free colors ending and would love to transfer FSD too.
Doesn't seem like it's officially posted on the website yet. Would definitely be worth calling to see.

If they don't do the transfer with the free paints, what's worth more to you. Free paint and tax credit or FSD?

Reactions: buckets0fun
Doesn't seem like it's officially posted on the website yet. Would definitely be worth calling to see.

If they don't do the transfer with the free paints, what's worth more to you. Free paint and tax credit or FSD?
Honestly…I think the tax credit and red. I’ve had FSD in its various forms since 2019 and the only “advanced” feature that’s ever really given me peace of mind is the auto lane changing.

Honestly…I think the tax credit and red. I’ve had FSD in its various forms since 2019 and the only “advanced” feature that’s ever really given me peace of mind is the auto lane changing.
Well, now you don't have to choose! Free paint, FUSC/FSD transfer!

1707086660699.png

Brings a Model X down to $67495 after CO and Fed tax credits. Includes FUSC/FSD. I really don't want to do this, but I'm having a hard time talking myself out of it.

View attachment 1015305

Brings a Model X down to $67495 after CO and Fed tax credits. Includes FUSC/FSD. I really don't want to do this, but I'm having a hard time talking myself out of it.
Free paint? Do you think Teslas come stock unpainted like the Cybertruck?

Just free Stealth Grey. That Tesla customer service rep is highly mistaken (just like almost every first level customer service reps with any and all companies).

Good thing I didn’t choose SG over UR when all paints were free. Now those that did will have the same paint as the peasants :)

View attachment 1015305

FSD transfer is super exciting. My trade in offer expires on 2/14 and I'm assuming once that happens I can re-do the trade in and hopefully at that time secure the transfer. I will definitely believe it when I see it but I'm very much hoping it will be true!

A little surprised by the salesperson's comment about the color being able to be changed. As of 5 mins ago on the website, changing to any non-gray color still incurs extra cost that then exceeds the tax credit. They seem very eager to get you to close the deal so I'm a little concerned they are just yessing you :-/

Reactions: dbldwn02
FSD transfer is super exciting. My trade in offer expires on 2/14 and I'm assuming once that happens I can re-do the trade in and hopefully at that time secure the transfer. I will definitely believe it when I see it but I'm very much hoping it will be true!

A little surprised by the salesperson's comment about the color being able to be changed. As of 5 mins ago on the website, changing to any non-gray color still incurs extra cost that then exceeds the tax credit. They seem very eager to get you to close the deal so I'm a little concerned they are just yessing you :-/
Man...I'm not going to do anything without all the transfers and a blue. That's a hard stop.

Free paint? Do you think Teslas come stock unpainted like the Cybertruck?

Just free Stealth Grey. That Tesla customer service rep is highly mistaken (just like almost every first level customer service reps with any and all companies).

Good thing I didn’t choose SG over UR when all paints were free. Now those that did will have the same paint as the peasants :)
Honestly, I hope the color change isn't free. Makes this an easy nope for me. Gotta have that BLUE!

I saw on Reddit someone posted it was limited to 6 years, but I can't find the original terms from the last offer to compare.
Yea, no man. Stop believing everything you read online. The supercharging transfer statement said nothing of 6 years or whatsoever.

In fact, it’s the exact same language, word for word, except they switched the terms FSD with FUSC as you see above for the supercharging transfer document. Lazy Tesla bums.

• Helpful
Yea, no man. Stop believing everything you read online. The supercharging transfer statement said nothing of 6 years or whatsoever.

In fact, it’s the exact same language, word for word, except they switched the terms FSD with FUSC as you see above for the supercharging transfer document. Lazy Tesla bums.
Sweet! Definitely tempted to pull the trigger, even though it makes 0 financial sense to swap cars for me. Maybe if I can find a good inventory car with some discount.

Sweet! Definitely tempted to pull the trigger, even though it makes 0 financial sense to swap cars for me. Maybe if I can find a good inventory car with some discount.
Don’t forget, the only discount that can be added along with a supercharging transfer is the Cybertruck reservation $1,000 offer. All discounted inventory models will add back the discount if you transfer free supercharging.

Unless they changed that restriction this go around. But, I have yet to see anything about supercharging transfer anywhere online besides the Tom Sawyer guy on Twitter. Everyone is running with it even though there has been nothing officially stated. The fact that some online are saying the supercharging transfer can be done on a Model 3 makes it seem funky because that was not the case last year.

• Disagree