Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free supercharging in Europe and Israel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fill your boots! Sorry if it’s been posted already, couldn’t find one in search.

I presume Europe includes UK.

Fill your boots! Sorry if it’s been posted already, couldn’t find one in search.

I presume Europe includes UK.
It does include UK, just had a read of the attached t&c:
Superchargers in the following
markets will be providing charging services for free: Austria, Belgium,
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg,
Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Charging session must be started between 09.00 CEST and 23h59 CEST
the latest.

If everybody goes to charge today the news story is going to end up being a negative one ... i.e. queues at Tesla Superchargers

I suggest that if people need to Supercharge they do so as normal and just enjoy that their coffee came "free"!

I’m at 81% 😢
I am at 100% - unfortunately not driving at all today - the closest SC is around 40 miles away and that is the only trip I have to make just to charge to use the freebie and then climbing up depleting my battery - hmmm - unlucky :-(. But amazing of Tesla to give some freebie - when was the last time I heard of BP giving free petrol/diesel on a day when they made loads of profit? Never heard of that! But still I could see lots of moaners :)

Well I confess that I did just pop to the local SC to help Elon celebrate 🥳
I did check first though and figured 9 free out of 12 was ok and it remained like that while I was there.
Bummer that this didn't happen a couple of days ago when I came home at 2% though. Never mind. 🙂

Boom or Bust

Tesla VRS Coupe 😀

20230829_123743.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GSP