Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Force a one way trip in navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! I've researched a bit and can't find a way to force the nav to treat my trip as "one-way" to a destination. Inevitably, I get re-routed to an out-of-the-way SuperCharger because the car thinks I need enough charge for a round trip journey. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Tap the "Trip" button so that it shows you the charging stops in the navigation list. Then tap the button to "Remove charging stops" (label may be worded differently, I don't have it in front of me) and the car will remove the chargers and just route you directly to your destination.

You can also go into the settings and turn off the "trip planner" and the car will stop making the attempt to find places to charge.

• Informative
Reactions: swengl and MickC
I've used the remove chargers button before, I'd love to see the "one-way trip" option pop up when you put the address in the nav address bar. If you aren't paying close attention, you won't necessarily know that it is re-routing you automatically ;)