Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First look at the Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Begs the question means assumes the answer in the question wording, btw.)

Oh, you know that because it is knowledge you already had!

Of course there is a whole site dedicated to it...
Beg The Question // Get it right.
...While descriptivists and other such laissez-faire linguists are content to allow the misconception to fall into the vernacular, it cannot be denied that logic and philosophy stand to lose an important conceptual label should the meaning of BTQ become diluted to the point that we must constantly distinguish between the traditional usage and the erroneous "modern" usage. This is why we fight...

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is just a graphic design element superimposed over the photo/rendering.

Or flying spaghetti monster tentacles, perhaps.

I started using google maps to look at Laval Road location and saw the hotel
Best Western Plus Liberty Inn- 5521 Dennis McCarthy Drive, Lebec, CA 93243
I wondered if that is a location for install and might the hotel know? So, I called the hotel and asked if they have a Tesla electric car charger. She said they are building it right now in front of hotel. The employees are staying at the hotel.

I started using google maps to look at Laval Road location and saw the hotel
Best Western Plus Liberty Inn- 5521 Dennis McCarthy Drive, Lebec, CA 93243
I wondered if that is a location for install and might the hotel know? So, I called the hotel and asked if they have a Tesla electric car charger. She said they are building it right now in front of hotel. The employees are staying at the hotel.

Interesting, there are seven fast food restaurants at that location: In n out, mc donalds, del taco, chipotle, wendys, ironskillet and panda express.

Think of SF to Newport Beach in a 60kwh car. Its 425 miles. SF to Harris Ranch (183 miles). Harris to Laval Rd (115 miles). Laval rd to Newport (127 miles).
60kwh car could do it with 2 stops and 85kwh would probably only need to stop once at Harris.

ok, add a spot at Santa Nella.
SF to Santa Nella 110
Santa Nella to Harris 73
Harris to Laval Rd 115
Laval rd to Newport 127

All 3 of these spots have multiple restaurant options.
Santa Nella also is good for those coming from Sacramento to Montery, its a good stop for those in Marin and its the splitoff for those going to San Jose

So sticking with the "Best Western" theme I looked up Barstow. On E Main St right off I15 is a Best Western in Barstow and on that road there seems to be many different restaurant options. Seems like another excelent location. I called and reception had no clue about a charging location.:crying: