Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dilema: how do I get the rest of my foursome to chip in when I drive?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've driven to a lot of golf tournaments, and every single time my foursome chips in for gas, no matter whose car we drive. Now that I've got a X100d, (It easily holds 4 sets of clubs) we tend to use it. But there's no gas to put in it, so we don't chip in.

My hope is that someone here has figured out a diplomatic way to squeeze something out for the wear and tear on my beast!

I've driven to a lot of golf tournaments, and every single time my foursome chips in for gas, no matter whose car we drive. Now that I've got a X100d, (It easily holds 4 sets of clubs) we tend to use it. But there's no gas to put in it, so we don't chip in.

My hope is that someone here has figured out a diplomatic way to squeeze something out for the wear and tear on my beast!

Suggest to your foursome that everyone alternates who drives each time, and no one pays anyone for gas.

You would be getting picked up 3 out of 4 times in someone else's vehicle where they pay for fuel, and you will pick them up once when you are responsible for fuel.

• Funny
Reactions: groovidad