Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU is only giving me 50% of the loan I asked for since I never borrowed this much

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DCU is a bit slow. I had to chase them a bit to speed things up. Meaning, getting answers in 24hrs vs 48hrs. Also, their phone system is tough to navigate and you don't work with a given rep, or person assigned to you. Worth it though for that interest rate!

I was able to get 100% financing at 1.24% for 65 months with DCU. It was a bit of a slow process as they asked for lots of documentation. Most likely because I am trading in my current P85 and I have multiple sources of income. They required a purchase agreement from Tesla that showed I was trading my existing Model S.

FWIW, if you're in any way involved with the travel business, airplanes, airports or the like, try the AA CU with 1.49% APR (w/direct deposit) and I think they'll go for 100% financing. Even better: this rate applies to USED automobiles as well, to include all those good deals on the massive dumping of slightly used Model S's from those that have to have the latest and greatest Model S . . . .

American Airlines Credit Union