Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Database error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually I saw some weird stuff on one of my postings that you edited.

I looks like this:
(continued on next posting)�� D����� á\�����UØ �(Continued - had to split due to forum size limits)
Originally Posted by :
Roadster Sport
Tesla is now taking orders for the Roadster Sp
Maybe we were both editing the post at the same time. (You were editing it to fix the SmartE picture link)

It looks like part of another post showed up mixed in with mine. When I go to edit the post to remove the garbage characters they don't show up in the edit window. Data corruption of some sort.

Yeah, it is. I haven't been able to get in touch with the site's administrator (dsacks6) yet, but it looks like we're currently running on a back up version of the site. A bunch of organizational stuff I did last night has been undone. So it's as if... we've stepped... back .... in ... TIME!!!!

Anyhow, hopefully, we'll have an idea of what's going on in the near future.

I also got some database errors this morning around 6 am (and noticed some weirdness regarding remembering already seen posts). I sent email to dsacks (our fearless site admin) and I believe he may have done something to help. Over the past hour or so things seem to have improved.

FYI,
-g