Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMS error today MX 2016 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0193.jpeg

Got this error for a minute while driving today and then it went
Any advise what can it be? Service mode shows another error with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    622.2 KB · Views: 29
Jason is persona-non-grata after taking everyone's money for a "warranty program" and then going into hiding
You don't need to be insulting like that, suggesting it was a con game or scam. There was good faith in trying to get that warranty program going, but several things went wrong in trying to implement it, and it seemed to overwhelm his ability to support it, and he seems to have sold off the business. Yes, it's frustrating, but stop making it sound like he was out to try to rip people off.

There was good faith in trying to get that warranty program going, but several things went wrong in trying to implement it, and it seemed to overwhelm his ability to support it, and he seems to have sold off the business.
I would say things were going OK, with some likely growth related issues, and then he sold the business and the new owner(s) have since dropped the ball. There is still question about if the new owner(s) can get their act together or not. (From what I have seen things still seemed to be going OK after the new owners took over and Jason was just an employee. But then something happened, and details of that haven't been made available yet.)

Reactions: Rocky_H
Here is what Tesla thinks even without checking the car
View attachment 993012
Their labor time seems off, the service manual lists that procedure as 1.68 hours:
1700676304336.png

Never mind, I see you have a Model X. It is listed as 2.88 for that as they have to drop the HV battery to get to the coolant heater.

That looks higher than other quotes that I remember. I believe by the diag fee. But looks like you’re CAD so not sure.
This is for the Model X, which requires an extra hour of labor over the Model S. (Which happens to be $210 CAD, same as the diag fee.)

• Informative
Reactions: brkaus