Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cory Johnson gets it wrong - again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out this Cory Johnson vid interviewing an experimental battery researcher that has a contract w/the DOE
Tesla's Software Update Aims to End `Range Anxiety’ - Bloomberg Business
What is wrong with this guy? During a seemingly innocuous interview he uses every opportunity to take a shot at Tesla. Why?

Reporters are not supposed to be biased, they should report accurately and fairly however these days it's all about sensationalism for ratings. The biggest downside is the public learns just about everything from the news and see it many times as the defacto truth instead of properly learning about something and making their own opinions and minds up. Lazyness breeds stupidity.

I am convinced that this guy Cory Johnson hates Elon Musk, he slyly implies throughout the interview that Musk is a liar. This guy really has it out for Musk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am convinced that this guys hates Elon Musk, he slyly implies throughout the interview that Musk is a liar. This guy really has it out for Musk.

This is his running meme throughout all of his discussion of Elon and Tesla. In his mind they are liars and cheats. The fact he gets his information completely wrong is beside the point compared to his belief. Here he brings up the fires which didn't happen for another 8 months. He quotes the authors book as if it was a quote directly from Elon, with a picture of him next to it.

On a side note the author seems to be correcting his mistake about sales versus deliveries in this interview. I can picture Elon getting upset with Tesla employees for not getting cars delivered to waiting customers. Instead of painting him in a bad light I believe this is actually showing that he is a great CEO redirecting his people to focus on priorities. Of course Cory is spinning it into a guy who is out of control and lying to cover up problems. I am so glad that Elon has cut off this manipulating jerk.

Last edited by a moderator: