Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Certified Preowned Model S P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the CPO (Certified Pre Owned) site I do not see any dual motor versions. Everyone with a P85D must be happy and there is nothing to trade up to.

Yeah, there isn't really anywhere obvious to go from a Model S right now. Until the D and Autopilot came along, there wasn't much of a used market for the Model S in any form (>50% of the used Ss out there were 60s - despite being ~10% of production,) and there was no consistency in pricing for it. The oldest P85Ds are also barely 6 months old right now.

When the X starts being built in numbers you might see some CPO P85Ds showing up (or maybe not - they certainly aren't directly comparable,) or the next time Tesla makes a significant change to upgrade the Model S (more autopilot sensors trickled down from the X?)
Walter

There's a P85D on the Canadian site right now - a nice loaded Green model for $119,000 (Toronto)

Nice. Didn't catch that one. Seems like a deal for us Yankees.

119000 CAD is roughly 96000 USD. Seems like a deal with all that is included with the car... pretty much everything.

If one buys, import shouldn't cost too much. It's low mileage. I think it would cost $140K here in US to get something comparable.

Seems to be quite a steal - if I didn't already have a 60, that'd be in my basket by now, even with the shipping charge to Vancouver

Nice. Didn't catch that one. Seems like a deal for us Yankees.

119000 CAD is roughly 96000 USD. Seems like a deal with all that is included with the car... pretty much everything.

If one buys, import shouldn't cost too much. It's low mileage. I think it would cost $140K here in US to get something comparable.