Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Celebrities with Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little movie gossip from New Mexico....

A film production crew is in New Mexico shooting a new movie (no idea what it's about) and they reached out to the Tesla Owners Club of New Mexico to find a Model X owner willing to let them borrow their X for some scenes with . . . Uma Thurman.

Some lucky X owner offered their car, and I'm pretty sure arrangements are made and the shoot happens later this week or maybe next.

No further details but . . . Uma! in an X! If I can scrounge photos, I'll let you know.

A little movie gossip from New Mexico....

A film production crew is in New Mexico shooting a new movie (no idea what it's about) and they reached out to the Tesla Owners Club of New Mexico to find a Model X owner willing to let them borrow their X for some scenes with . . . Uma Thurman.

Some lucky X owner offered their car, and I'm pretty sure arrangements are made and the shoot happens later this week or maybe next.

No further details but . . . Uma! in an X! If I can scrounge photos, I'll let you know.

Maybe she and Travolta are driving it to Jack Rabbit Slim's in Pulp Fiction 2.

2018-Tesla-Model-X-and-Jonathan-Scott-1.jpg

Celebrity Drive: Jonathan Scott of HGTV's "Property Brothers: Forever Home" - MotorTrend

Reactions: NJ Plugin