Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cats on my Roadster!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photo (3).JPG

I think I have it solved.

It seems one of the cats decided to jump from the soft top of the car onto the hood, and it looks as if he must have openned his claws to try and get a grip as there are 2 parallel paw-sized scratch marks that slide about 5 inches down the top piece of the hood. The aren't too deep so they can probably be buffed out, but kind of a shame. Anyway, I know now that they do open their claws sometimes!

Oh yeah, those claws are a cats TC. They are extended within milliseconds of pad slippage detection.

That's exactly what it looked like -- a spot at the very top where the paws hit, and just below that the scratch marks started as if the claws came out instantly as the cat realized it was starting to slide down the hood. Too bad the cat's TC can't be turned off like with the car!

Have you been searching for a cat on a roadster picture since this thread started, or???
Nope. It just randomly happened to show up soon after this thread was started. I wasn't even searching for anything like it, but when I saw it, I knew where it belonged.

Last edited: