Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could possibly help, but start with a gentle "ask" of the city staff. You want to stay on the good side of the city staff and not get in the way of Tesla. Don't go to the politicians unless it sounds like they're not going to approve for some reason.

Again, be sure to keep it very positive. Mention that you'll be far more likely to stop in the town once the charger is installed, otherwise you'll be going to Town X down the road where they have a Level II charger.

Haha don't worry. Since I got my Tesla, I've been trying to promote a positive image and be a good EV ambassador on the road. I will be polite, I promise :) .

I thought I'd email KEDCO - Kingston Economic Development Corporation - to see if I could get any new information on when the Supercharger there will be opening. They only said "We are in the process of installing a supercharger in Kingston and we hope to see it operational this year. I will let you know once we have confirmed dates." I'm hoping it is open before the cold weather is back!

I thought I'd email KEDCO - Kingston Economic Development Corporation - to see if I could get any new information on when the Supercharger there will be opening. They only said "We are in the process of installing a supercharger in Kingston and we hope to see it operational this year. I will let you know once we have confirmed dates." I'm hoping it is open before the cold weather is back!

Yikes. That's not too encouraging...

Status
Not open for further replies.