Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a used tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. IN the BMW "i" groups the range gauge is derisively referred to as the GOM or guess-o-meter.
Tesla will give you remaining range using ideal miles, no HVAC, level at 60 MPH. It will also give you estimated miles left based on your average over the last 40 miles. It does require math but it is quite accurate and gives you a good range to work from.

PS where in the USA are you from?

Pretty Tesla is no longer selling them in an y form - least not that I saw, I'm in the Bay area as well. The Freemont and Palo Alto facilities appear most prepared to take care of them based solely on my experience with a couple near me.

There are plenty of ads in various online sites, be careful as there are some scams that make the rounds too. This forum was helpful in identifying things to look for when evaluating a car. I ended up with a higher mileage car, not cosmetically perfect but I wanted a daily driver so that suited me best (not a garage queen) and less $ than some more perfect examples.

Really helps to drive one to understand what people mean about the Roadster character. Good luck, it's a unique and fun car.