Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beta FSD Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just read Tesla allowing Beta FSD transfer to new car. Tesla allowing it for next two months.Is anybody aware.Does it mean if I buy 2023 Model X after selling my current 2020 Model X than I can save $15000 by getting my Beta FSD transfer to new Model X. It make sense because I have already for my Beta FSD when I bought my 2020 Model X.
IMG_7095.jpeg

I just read Tesla allowing Beta FSD transfer to new car. Tesla allowing it for next two months.Is anybody aware.Does it mean if I buy 2023 Model X after selling my current 2020 Model X than I can save $15000 by getting my Beta FSD transfer to new Model X. It make sense because I have already for my Beta FSD when I bought my 2020 Model X.

View attachment 957892

You read it when everyone else did. No one really knows details yet.

But you may have to get it removed BEFORE you sell the car. Because they probably can't remove it from someone else's car.

Reactions: kayak1
Not quite true. I did it, and no longer have FSD Beta, just the basic auto steer cruise control. Supposedly at some unknown point in the future I should get back on the Beta, but no idea when. Not impressed with Tesla's software versioning, they seem to be loosing track of the different hardware combinations they need to support.

Not quite true what? No FSD transfer? Or do you mean that, after transfer, on your new Tesla you still dont have FSD yet - that's not because "not quite true", it's because HW4 cars are waiting for the next service release of FSD - applies to all HW4 cars not just transferees.