Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beachy Head and Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was considering going down to Beachy Head tomorrow and just noticed there are no super chargers around the M23 and I'll be coming down past Heathrow, the round trip is 178 miles from the Supercharger which is getting close to the 220 range even if I sat and waited to charge to 100% before leaving.

Does anyone have any charging recommendations (which don't require me to have my own cable) that I should use?

Thanks

ZapMap shows some 50KW chargers around the area - some even reported working recently! Polar Instants and CYC amongst others. you can have a nice day out driving around checking out a vacant charger that works. or take the ICE and relax....:D:p
you're looking at queuing then 1/2 hr at heathrow, finding a charger local to beachy head for an hour and then Heathrow on the way back again?
There are a few SC deserts around...
Mind you beachy head is a bit of an anticlimax unless there's a jumper and you can bet Eastbourne and Brighton will be log-jammed tomorrow.
if you're in to Orchids then McBean's in Lewes is worth a drop-in if they're open...and there's Pooh-sticks bridge by Ashdown Forest if you have kids....
pgk

ZapMap shows some 50KW chargers around the area - some even reported working recently! Polar Instants and CYC amongst others. you can have a nice day out driving around checking out a vacant charger that works. or take the ICE and relax....:D:p
you're looking at queuing then 1/2 hr at heathrow, finding a charger local to beachy head for an hour and then Heathrow on the way back again?
There are a few SC deserts around...
Mind you beachy head is a bit of an anticlimax unless there's a jumper and you can bet Eastbourne and Brighton will be log-jammed tomorrow.
if you're in to Orchids then McBean's in Lewes is worth a drop-in if they're open...and there's Pooh-sticks bridge by Ashdown Forest if you have kids....
pgk
Always a wait at the Tesla dealer at Heathrow, but the charger at the Holiday inn always has space. Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to afford a Tesla AND and ICE. I have the bike but the Mrs wouldn't like that one.