Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot a fraud? The linked author bets Elon he'll eat a hat if it changes lanes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More B.S.
BS-Tweet2.jpg

@BertelSchmitt 10/30/15, 7:23 AM

Last edited:
He's the click bait queen, and Elon Musk is good click bait these days it seems.

Nailed it. At one point, before he blocked everyone, he was crowing about how many new followers he had because of the drama.

All he had to do was gracefully say 'yep, I lost, but my doctor says hats aren't on my diet - so I'm donating $xxx to this charity'. Instead he started screaming 'get off my lawn!!!'

Very charitable of you. The word I was thinking of to describe them also starts with an "a."

I went with a word that starts with s but the moderator deleted the thread

Auto Journalist and scum Bertel Schmitt claims Tesla Autopilot is a fraud, claims he'll eat a hat if you can get it to change lanes, then renigs when called out before his one year deadline. : teslamotors

apparently reddit never deletes anything, you just have to know the URL to get there as it is hidden from searches and listings.

I found it especially distasteful when he started tweeting that people will die using the Tesla autopilot features and blocking any pro Tesla tweets from his feed.

My thought is that this guys true test will be what he does next. His next move, or lack of, or trend from now will show what his character is made of. Right now, he seems to be in a 'fight' mode, but maybe when he settles down and possibly recants his shade might turn more palatable.