Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, been reading this thread for about a month now. Has anyone received their Tesla Y in Sydney yet? I ordered one from Splend the rent to own company on 3rd November and it’s costing me $500 a week to wait using a rental car. Very frustrating.
Not yet, They only arrived in sydney a few days ago and there's no doubt a backlog of admin to organise them and send out delivery dates. Would expect a text this week to pick a delivery date.

weather report - Cyclone watch issued for north Queensland with storm expected to hit mid-week
A cyclone watch has been issued for communities across north Queensland as the Bureau of Meteorology firms up the predicted route of the “serious” storm.

A low in the Coral Sea is expected to strengthen into a tropical cyclone over the coming days and make landfall as a severe category three storm about Thursday.

In its latest update, the bureau suggested it was most likely to impact far north Queensland communities around Mackay. It issued a cyclone watch on Monday morning.

“The system is forecast to cross the coast, most likely between Innisfail and Airlie Beach and during Thursday. From Friday the system is forecast to move inland and further south.

I just had an image of the cars falling off the ship

Something like this?

1705890872486.png

• Funny
Reactions: Subaru X
I wrote a letter of complaint to tesla customer service stating that despite ordering Dec 2nd that I was receiving a model manufactured in September 2023 and others are receiving more recent builds. They called today and said they completely understand where I'm coming from but they won't be doing anything about it as that would be 'acknowledging the issue'. The option provided was to cancel the order if I want

Copy of my email to them below
IMG_6123.jpeg