Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1705387990260.png

COME ON ALREADY!!!

So many white Tesla's... don't know why people like them unless it's because of saving the money ;)
Yeah I got the white goods white. Saving money and also in Aus it’s usually hotter sunny weather and the white absorbs less heat. I know it’s pretty boring, but the other colour options were just too dark. If there was a lighter silver or blue I would’ve gone for that.

Yeah I got the white goods white. Saving money and also in Aus it’s usually hotter sunny weather and the white absorbs less heat. I know it’s pretty boring, but the other colour options were just too dark. If there was a lighter silver or blue I would’ve gone for that.
The white does look good. Esp with those black wheels. Not sure about the heat thing as the roof is glass but i guess it might help around the outside :)

Yep will be at least changing to the black wheel covers. True the glass roof sort of cancels out the heat thing. See how it goes, might get one of those sliding sun roof covers if it gets too hot.
I grabbed some of the fold out ones to pop in but see how it goes.
So excited you guys are finally getting your cars after gc stinkship fiasco!

Reactions: Kevin Li