Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's berthing now!!!!

1705371513499.png

Is that the next step? Has MC passed biosecurity measures?
No idea, to be honest. I don't think we'll really see any confirmation of that unless it gets held up.

The schedule has it leaving again at midnight tonight (to head to Port Kembla), so I assume the only thing we'll really see is it either leaving for PK or getting stuck.

No idea, to be honest. I don't think we'll really see any confirmation of that unless it gets held up.

The schedule has it leaving again at midnight tonight (to head to Port Kembla), so I assume the only thing we'll really see is it either leaving for PK or getting stuck.
Sweet - fingers crossed. I only asked coz I thought I missed an update from one of the informants on this forum ;-)

Sweet - fingers crossed. I only asked coz I thought I missed an update from one of the informants on this forum ;-)
If all is well, we should see the draught drop a bit from 9.9m (maybe 9.5m?) in about 3 or 4 hours.
If DAFF have "issues" with it, the next movement would likely be back to the Point Cartwright Anchorage.
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

Reactions: thecasualplaya
If all is well, we should see the draught drop a bit from 9.9m (maybe 9.5m?) in about 3 or 4 hours.
If DAFF have "issues" with it, the next movement would likely be back to the Point Cartwright Anchorage.
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed.
Yep crossing everything. Maybe DAFF will be doing an inspection now and if cleared it will unload.
Didn’t someone on this forum is nearby the terminal? Last time they gave a Live Photo update of the Glovis berthed at the similar spot. Maybe they can give us an update if the cars car being unloaded 😄

Reactions: KeepersGoal