Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if RHD is as simple as swapping the L and R LHD front mats around 😅 asking for a friend
No, here are the RHD ones for the highland. As you can see they are clearly different ;)

IMG_5420.jpeg

I think they fit but are not 100% perfect.. maybe tiny nuances.. otherwise, why would they separate in the US Tesla accessories store 2017-2023 Model 3 and 2024 Model 3 mats.

I'm waiting for them to hopefully release 2024 M3 RHD OEM mats very soon in the AU Tesla store.
The old model 3 mats I had were the same, almost fitted but not 100%, if you’re cool with that then that’s fair enough but my OCD didn’t let me go with mine 😊

Reply to my email. I asked them if the vehicle was offloaded from Beluga ACE and in Sydney at least but seems like I got a copy paste [Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V].
Pretty much word for word on the phone today.
I pushed pretty hard for some sort of compensation (supercharger miles/credit for accessories, FSD trial, etc) but got nowhere.
Just the offer to get a full refund is available.

Honestly mulling it over right now. Just to make a point.

Reactions: RichY3
Pretty much word for word on the phone today.
I pushed pretty hard for some sort of compensation (supercharger miles/credit for accessories, FSD trial, etc) but got nowhere.
Just the offer to get a full refund is available.

Honestly mulling it over right now. Just to make a point.
Considering the state of the global car market overall was not feeling any vibes of such sort. So decided to keep it calm by accepting the reality and play the wait game.

Considering the state of the global car market overall was not feeling any vibes of such sort. So decided to keep it calm by accepting the reality and play the wait game.
I didn’t make a decision yet. But the lead times won’t be too bad once everything shakes out I’d bet.
Plus maybe performance coming soon ish now. AND I’d imagine the referral process comes back in 4-6 months.
I’m pissed that they’ve had my money for two weeks and can’t tell me when this will be resolved. I was told after two weeks on the phone, but might have been a slip of tongue.
It’s not a great experience, I’d like to think they’d want to gain some favour with customers after their f up.

Reactions: jeevas123