Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got info about Highland LR battery pack?

Is it easily serviceable 2170 based pack or Pink foam filled 4680 structural pack?

Edit: I think still 2170, but green glue filled, may not be as easy to disassemble as old tesla packs.

Best scenario of reuse for these as home battery pack as one full vertical subpack without trying to disassemble each cell.

Last edited:
I wonder if i can include ibs tablets in my novated lease?
No they are a cringe benefit.

I emailed mine today, told them I want to finalise the payment soon. No reply yet. Normally I get a response from him within the hour.

And I’ve been browsing floor mats. I would prefer some all weather rubbery floor mat but most of them look plasticy except for the Tesla ones.

Reactions: dronus
Woo! Paganella now appearing on Port Kembla arrivals..

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 20.39.21.png

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 20.40.24.png

Reactions: DrKwong and dronus
No they are a cringe benefit.

I emailed mine today, told them I want to finalise the payment soon. No reply yet. Normally I get a response from him within the hour.

And I’ve been browsing floor mats. I would prefer some all weather rubbery floor mat but most of them look plasticy except for the Tesla ones.
Do the tesla ones say highland yet?

Meanwhile over in MY territory... imagine if your car wasn't offloaded in Melb @dronus 😅

I feel sorry for those guys who have been on this rollercoaster far too long..

View attachment 1011426
Haha even if you had a team of the best story writers you couldnt make this up.

You know that scene in too fast too furious where the guy jumps out of a jumping car and throws handgrenades at a helicopter.. thats more realistic snd predictable imo lol