Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000017257.png

This one was registered today

Attachments

• 1000017258.jpg
    1000017258.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: dronus
Yes, sadly the charger has to be included before finalising the financing. Because it gets added as an “option” to the car. That’s why you can’t include home chargers because it’s not an option for the car and it adds value to your house thus, ‘Cringe benefits’. The mobile charger gets added to the value of the car and to the financed amount as far as I can see on my VPS.
But you can lease the charger 😝

Now I want to sort out some kind of a tint. I’d like to go as dark as I legally can. The cameras on the test drive were fantastic so i think they’ll be useful when parking at night if the fronts end up being too dark to see the mirrors 😂

The rear windshield though, I noticed the surround it dark but the middle isn’t. Guess I’ll have to figure it out when the cars here.

NL offered me some tinting with MotorOne. After reading reviews for some local M1 stores I opted not to go with it. May be it’s just the local stores but those are the stores I will have to go to so I said no.
Just got the beast tinted, they did a whole piece for the back half, it looks great, will try and get a pic for you.

Reactions: Rosier and dronus