Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8517.jpeg

Ugh. But i guess "commencing IN the coming weeks" is better than "commencing AFTER a couple of weeks"

Last edited:
"maybe instead of messaging us you can spend your time and money on Ali buying more things for the car that at this stage may never arrive.

Best regards

Tesla Canberra Team"
They seem pretty good at the Tesla Adelaide place. Should organise a test drive and see if they let me take a m3h. Could book both the 3 and the Y and do a jetty road cruise doing fart noises...

Speaking of driving a glass-roof Highland around Australia in summer,
does anyone know what the best sunshade for the Model 3 is?
Tesla shop not showing anything available yet.
I purchased the Owtrifowd 2 retractable shades for convenience. Not in a car yet but they look good. When I get back, I think I need trial them under our skylight while I wait for the car to come off the FA and across to ADL.

Take the car for a test drive, then claim it's unauthorized for road use and you're initiating a citizen's arrest against the vehicle and will be holding on to it until further notice.
do a citizens arrest against myself, and then sue myself for unlawful detainment. Use the money to buy a M3LR and then start waiting for it again in this thread.

When I first asked about the charger, ol mate said no. Then I told him it’s fine then I just wanted the mobile connector because the car doesn’t come with a charger. Then he said, oh as long as it’s a mobile charger it can go on the lease but can’t add fixed home chargers because they add value to the house. So I added the UMC right away and ordered one last Friday.
This very boring ATO page explains the rules. Things that are attached to the car or ordinarily kept with it count as accessories, and if they're "not required for the business" they are non-business accessories that increase the base value of the car.

Other things like wall chargers don't count as car accessories at all.

Reactions: dronus
This very boring ATO page explains the rules. Things that are attached to the car or ordinarily kept with it count as accessories, and if they're "not required for the business" they are non-business accessories that increase the base value of the car.

Other things like wall chargers don't count as car accessories at all.
Wonder if I can mount the wall charger to the rear quarter of my car 😂

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000