Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve inserted another coin

Attachments

• IMG_2236.jpeg
    IMG_2236.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 29
Interesting thanks! If I sit on the trade in for a bit I'm assuming it won't delay it BUT it won't show my vin? Deciding on effort to sell a 2008 Mazda car vs making maybe an extra $2k-$3k selling myself. I'm concerned who would buy something so old!
I was in the same boat, got a trade in value and trying to toss up if trade in lower or sell private plus hassles was worth.
I ended up going for a like cash for cars type place, which ended up being about right in the middle and with no hassles like the trade in. Got 2k more than a first estimate trade value, but they came to me, sorted in 24 hours then picked the car up. So good and they do a referral bonus too ;)

Reactions: Shillo and aaron.m
I was in the same boat, got a trade in value and trying to toss up if trade in lower or sell private plus hassles was worth.
I ended up going for a like cash for cars type place, which ended up being about right in the middle and with no hassles like the trade in. Got 2k more than a first estimate trade value, but they came to me, sorted in 24 hours then picked the car up. So good and they do a referral bonus too ;)
Yeah, I ended up using these guys too, my car gets picked up Monday. (didn't want to spend the money to re-register it)

Hopefully I'm not without a car for too long

Reactions: jeevas123
Morning.

I’ve been reading online that model 3 owners were able to upgrade to ‘acceleration boost’ on the LR model 3.

I own the new model 3 LR but can’t see the option to buy the acceleration boost upgrade.

Anyone have insight into this feature? Ty!
Unless something has changed since I last looked, this isn’t available (yet?) on the revised Long Range model.
This was the same with the OG model too, the acceleration boost was available later.

But this time there’s (currently) no ‘performance’ model 3 refresh. So not too sure that we’ll get this option again? I HOPE we do. I’d love to have a new car feeling after a couple of years!