Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you also investing in Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, both the Focus EV and the GM Spark are conversions. Like Microsoft's Zune, why did the even bother?!

I tend to agree but on the other side at least they are coming around to making EVs. I so wanted Audi to make a full EV from the ground up but instead they announced a converted Golf/A3 EV program. So pedestrian. Good news for us Tesla backers is that the slow and painful adaption of EV tech by the existing automakers leaves a huge opening for Tesla and it's truly ground breaking all EV designs. When you pit a converted ICE->EV against a Tesla there is really no comparison. I just hope the rest of the auto world does not get their *sugar* together before the Bluestar is out (BMW i, maybe).

I'm really beginning to wonder if I am right. I think if we break out to around $40-45 we will see a short squeeze, since the majority of shorts will be nearly 100% under water. I'm guessing the majority shorted around $20-22. This could explain why their is so much downward momentum. Just a thought. Even the slightest bit of good news could trigger a 10% jump, that would bring us to $37. This might scare some shorts, and could force them to cover. Shorts don't typically panic, but upon getting a margin call, they may be forced. Anyone else think this?

Last edited:
Fidelity with $7.95 trades. Nothing fancier.

I like cali's (and, to some extent, Steph's) enthusiasm and constant tracking of the way the stock's moving (or not) - "long" is not in their dictionary :)

I am long, not even thinking of trading before it hits $100. But i like to look at it and comment on it, the story is great and unfolding a bit more everyday, very exciting to follow. :)