Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CANCELING my reservation. Ordered at 11:52 am PST at store on Thursday (3 hours in line waiting). I ordered 2 cars and still no confirmation other than cc charged at exactly that time.
No thx guess I'll just wait for this release.

Porsche Mission E Concept: Charging for the Tesla P90D - Auto Shows

What is the protocol for canceling?

May have to call April Fool on this... If you are so sure your reservation didn't go through then there's nothing to cancel.

May have to call April Fool on this... If you are so sure your reservation didn't go through then there's nothing to cancel.

no april fool
reread my post #260
cc was charged 1 min after turning in the confirmation sheet in store for 2 cars after a 3 hour wait.
a disappointing experience but not that big of a deal overall. i'll just cancel tomorrow
with cc company since 2k was billed on the card and never have received any confirmation on my Tesla or any form of email.

Last edited:
no april fool
reread my post #260
cc was charged 1 min after turning in the confirmation sheet in store for 2 cars after a 3 hour wait.
a disappointing experience but not that big of a deal overall. i'll just cancel tomorrow
with cc company since 2k was billed on the card and never have received any confirmation on my Tesla or any form of email.
I'm afraid I don't understand... Is it that you dont like the car? Or that you didnt get a confirmation quick enough?

Car looks solid but it's almost two days since i've ordered and nothing (other than cc charge). i would say that's pretty disappointing considering other's results.
Okay, I got this picture...

Have you seen this one? It says in 48 hours, and I dont think you have waited that long...
My best advice is not to cancel, tesla has been getting just totally pumbled with reservation ques and questions, i find it hard to imagine they charged your credit card for no reason. I mean come on, 232K Preorders!? Thats mad for less than 48 hours!! Just give it 2 more days... I know it seems like an eternity, but trust me, its better than canceling and then having to wait to be the 250,000th owner finally getting his car when its like early 2019.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 75