Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Aftermarket CF goodies for the Roadster - Feeler - Lets make it happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the input Bonnie...they look great!...now, to decide if to have these delivered, or wait for an alternative "Kofi-modernized" tail light...

***Update...I think I will go with Kofi's CF tail light "sleeve" for now...I think we would need a lot more consumer interest in a redesigned tail light to allow Kofi to make it at a reasonable price (rather than a custom "one-off")

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to see a result similar to the CarbonOne example here:

carbontaillights.jpg

Carbon One. You mean the company that ripped me off by taking payment for taillights & door pulls that were never delivered (but did deliver very substandard door sills). THAT Carbon One?

And honestly, I don't see that your pic shows a better looking set of taillights...major difference is that the curved parts on yours, over/under the actual lights, are not CF. Which makes it easier to lay the material, I suspect, when it's only laid on the flat part. Both look great.

Last edited:
Has anybody gotten their rear light covers/bezels yet?? Bonnie, were you allowed to keep yours or were they just test fitted to be finish later? Kofi Where are we with this. Have heard nothing now for about a week from you....... You had also promised me to work on the other parts I ordered during the first weeks of June...... Please do keep us abreast of what is going on and when you expect to deliver the parts.... thanks

Has anybody gotten their rear light covers/bezels yet?? Bonnie, were you allowed to keep yours or were they just test fitted to be finish later? Kofi Where are we with this. Have heard nothing now for about a week from you....... You had also promised me to work on the other parts I ordered during the first weeks of June...... Please do keep us abreast of what is going on and when you expect to deliver the parts.... thanks

Installed yesterday in the parking lot of the Computer History Museum :)