Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Actual pictures of the grey?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love your car, Zextraterrestrial! The grey on grey looks so damned bad ass. I'm getting that same body color, but I just can't with good conscience get the 21" tires. We're already spending 5x the amount of money I have ever paid for a car.

Bit off topic...
Wow, the S looks huge sitting in front of the double garage door! It's going to be an adventure shoe-horning ours into my 2 car garage with a MINI Cooper Clubman as a stable mate. Guess I'll find out in a week or so!

Hey, that's exactly the same situation in my garage - a Clubman to keep the S company! Don't worry, Nikoli; I've already measured the room in my garage (looks pretty much like the one to the right in aviators99's picture) and it should be fine (just). To be safe, it'd be best to get passengers in and out of the car once outside the garage though.

Hey, that's exactly the same situation in my garage - a Clubman to keep the S company! Don't worry, Nikoli; I've already measured the room in my garage (looks pretty much like the one to the right in aviators99's picture) and it should be fine (just). To be safe, it'd be best to get passengers in and out of the car once outside the garage though.

Mine did *not* fit, as many already know. There are people jackhammering away the utility step it at this very moment, and I'll post the after pictures tonight.

Here are two shots I took of the Grey car at the Garden State Plaza location. I did not have the grey card, the lighting at the charging station wasn't great and the car was a bit dirty from test drives in the rain. The 19" wheels notwithstanding, it was a Performance.

Attachments

• IMG_0246_small.jpg
    IMG_0246_small.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 2,258
  • IMG_0243_small.jpg
    IMG_0243_small.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 519