Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White exterior with Dark grey wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I'm thinking of wrapping my Pearl White Model S with Satin Dark Grey wrap. I'm not thinking of spending the extra $$ to wrap all the insides. So I'm sort of wondering if anyone has done it and has some pictures of how "bad" it looks inside the door, trunk, frunk etc so I can prepare mentally.

Here is my Model 3. I don't mind seeing some white when opening the doors - of course it is not optimal but not worth the $$$.

Only problem are stone chips from where you can then clearly see white paint, not very nice. I would probably choose a different, lighter color or use PPF. At least ask for some pre-cut round pieces you can stick to those stone chips, works for me.

Tesla_inside1.jpeg

Tesla_inside2.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: lolboll and byeLT4
Here is my Model 3. I don't mind seeing some white when opening the doors - of course it is not optimal but not worth the $$$.

Only problem are stone chips from where you can then clearly see white paint, not very nice. I would probably choose a different, lighter color or use PPF. At least ask for some pre-cut round pieces you can stick to those stone chips, works for me.

View attachment 899633

View attachment 899634

Thank you so much for this!