Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all honesty I would like to see Tesla partner with Mercedes to provide a battery and chassis to the Sprinter van........the result is that Mercedes can reduce their need to continue producing emissions-cheating diesel Sprinter and RV units while Tesla can integrate its amazing technology with existing manufacturing to create immediate impact. I would order one tonight, and have power tools ready to convert it into a world class RV if it is on an AWD chassis. The Tesla-Mercedes connection could be a real game changer at some point IMHO.

Yes I lost it too.

I saw 0-60 mph with 80,000 lbs load in 20 seconds, top speed up 5% grade 65 mph (vs 45 diesel) (thus 50% more income), and 500 mile range.

Then it cut out.
It stayed on for me after I got back on.

Summary (from memory):

Cost of ownership 20% better in worst case scenario vs diesel. 50% better in convoy scenario (and better than trains in this setting).

Megacharger network planned for semis. Solar powered and Powerpacks. Guaranteed electricity rate 7 cents/kW.

400 mile charge in 30 mins.

Surprise just unveiled with gorgeous new Roadster. WOW!!!!! Maximum plaid speed.

• Informative
Reactions: ev-enthusiast
It stayed on for me after I got back on.

Summary (from memory):

Cost of ownership 20% better in worst case scenario vs diesel. 50% better in convoy scenario (and better than trains in this setting).

Megacharger network planned for semis. Solar powered and Powerpacks. Guaranteed electricity rate 7 cents/kW.

400 mile charge in 30 mins.

Surprise just unveiled with gorgeous new Roadster. WOW!!!!! Maximum plaid speed.

Roadster 0-60 1.9 seconds. 0-100 4.2 seconds. And this is base model.

Status
Not open for further replies.