Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla shareholders meeting -- reporting as the meeting proceeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if one motor goes down, you can limp home... I wish he would make that clarification. People seem to think that you can keep driving without being affected. You can drive to a service center, not just keep on with your life.

Elon testing autopilot? Risky crash test dummy!!

70D about 1/3 of sales.

#1 premium seller in NA!

Sales in Mexico this year, room for growth in northeast.

Model X out in 3-4 months. Model X may be a better SUV than Model S is a sedan. Getting final nuances right are where they are.

Superchargers growing rapidly, like 'kelp on steroids'!?! U.S. Coverage broadening impressively in 2016. Further upgrades planned. Liquid cable! Very thin cable! No more snake wrestling!

Upgrading Powerwall to be able to deliver twice as much power as original, no extra charge. Should be able to purchase and install for $4,000 to consumer.

Powerpack very well received by utility industry.

Lathrop is new castings and machinery center for Model S cars, allows Fremont to be more dedicated to final assembly.

New stamping line in Fremont for many things including Model X panels.

Upgrading body assembly line to 3x as many as now.

Paint center will do 10k cars/week, good for S, x and Model 3.

Gigafactory going well. Producing battery packs by middle of next year.

Proud of Tesla team (me too).

Deepak retiring later this year, Elon thanking him for last 7 years, staying calm and steady. (Me too, thanks Deepak). Standing ovation, well deserved.

Last edited:
#1 seller of high end sedans...

sales1.png

Coming to Mexico soon.