Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla S P85, 67k Miles, All Options, Free Life Superchargers, OEM Noselift Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

About 18 months ago I bought myself Tesla S P85, with 35k miles. It had front end collision, so I did nose-lift upgrade with OEM parts . It car was my daily driver since that. I got over 30k miles on it. Love it. Car runs and drives good. Rear tires are new, it has all options: performance, alcantara, air suspension, 21" rims, panorama roof, . It is in good condition. Car now has 67k miles. Free Superchargers for life. AZ Restored title due to the previous accident.

Selling because I recently bought Tesla X, so this one can now be sold.

Asking $33,500.

Who is interested, let me know.

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    396.2 KB · Views: 41
Nice job on the front fascia replacement. Where is warranty at with Tesla after the accident ? Do you have pics of the accident ?

Also build sheet ? Anything not functioning / needs attention ? Anything replaced under warranty ie battery pack / Drive motor(s) ?

Nice job on the front fascia replacement. Where is warranty at with Tesla after the accident ? Do you have pics of the accident ?

Also build sheet ? Anything not functioning / needs attention ? Anything replaced under warranty ie battery pack / Drive motor(s) ?

For the 30k miles I didnt have problems with it, Only 1 parking caliper was replaced and AC pressure valve.
NO manufacture warranty on it. Everything is functioning on it.