Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19"s come with what tire?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious as to what brand / style your S came with if you ordered the 19s? All seasons?

I'm looking at AWD and while I like the 21s a lot, I dont want to have to be switching wheels to deal with the winter and keep a separate set of wheels & tires.

Thanks!

I'm curious as to what brand / style your S came with if you ordered the 19s? All seasons?

I'm looking at AWD and while I like the 21s a lot, I dont want to have to be switching wheels to deal with the winter and keep a separate set of wheels & tires.

Thanks!
do yourself a big favor and avoid the 21" wheels, they are prone to cracking, especially in a northern climate with potholed roads. the tire wear on the 21"s are poor as well. do a search here and there should be many discussions regarding this.

@RyanDe680, if you are looking at just one set of wheels, go with the 19s. As @kort677 mentions, anywhere with potholes isn't a great fit for the 21s. We've seen stories of people popping two tires on a single pothole! Now, if you decided you wanted to switch between summer/fall 21s and winter/spring 19s, that could work - but you'd need to store the second set.