Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Basel Switzerland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I am following this forum for some time now, and I thought that it was time to join the party ;)

I live in Basel (town of Banks, and Pharma) Switzerland and work in IT for one of the big Pharma companies.

I am very exited about Tesla and their cars - in my oppinion they do have what it takes to change the game and to act as the (21th century) pioneer of a whole industry in its way to electrification. The brand is great - I like their logo, its futuristic and sharp, like the cars they build. I like as well their approach of getting rid of stuff that is not essential and focus on the driving experiance. This is smart and saves cost, and they do need to control this point - they know what they are doing, at least I do have this impression. Having th biggest stamping line in North A. displays their aim for the future they really mean what they say - a seldom thing in our days.

I cant wait to see the Model S in person - I have invested in TSLA and will place the order after a test drive (maybe before - lets see).

So that was some info from my end - looking forward to intresting discussions with you all.

Cheers