Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla Service Centers

Portland OR Service Center

I thought the Portland service center was going to be south of the Washington Square store, but looking at the "Stores and Service Centers" link on Tesla's site now shows the service center at downtown at approximately 5th and Burnside ("Coming Soon").

Since they've got the location of the main store at Washington Square correct, I'm guessing this isn't a generic "Portland" pin...

Here's the map - do you think this is where it's going to be?

Name:  TeslaServiceCenter.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  269.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    VIN P04416

Quote Originally Posted by dbullard View Post
    I thought the Portland service center was going to be south of the Washington Square store, but looking at the "Stores and Service Centers" link on Tesla's site now shows the service center at downtown at approximately 5th and Burnside ("Coming Soon").

Since they've got the location of the main store at Washington Square correct, I'm guessing this isn't a generic "Portland" pin...

Here's the map - do you think this is where it's going to be?

Name:  TeslaServiceCenter.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  269.9 KB
    Maybe since the Wash location is already done it's on the map but since the service is not for sure it still has a generic pin? Don't know how much room they need but it doesn't seem like there is enough for a typical service center at 5th and Burn. But then again there is that firestone just a few blocks aways.

Incorrect info/address...

Lest they changed their mind. I was told on three seperate occasions, two by the staff there, one by a Res Holder/TMC member that the address is: 16420 SW 72nd, Portland 97224 (which is really Tigard). Note, I can't remember if this is the exact address, or one building next... since at the time the employees couldn't say specifically. But I think this is accurate from the other TMC member. It should be open by now.

I am pretty sure all of them are generic pins. The Atlanta pin is on top of the Georgia state capitol building.

Think with dispassion; Speak with equanimity; Act in calm.
    Moderator - Southeast, Future Cars, TMC Connect
    Do not use this material outside of Tesla Motors Club without attribution and permission.

Maybe it's going there as part of an urban renewal project?

Quote Originally Posted by SCW-Greg View Post
    Incorrect info/address...

Lest they changed their mind. I was told on three seperate occasions, two by the staff there, one by a Res Holder/TMC member that the address is: 16420 SW 72nd, Portland 97224 (which is really Tigard). Note, I can't remember if this is the exact address, or one building next... since at the time the employees couldn't say specifically. But I think this is accurate from the other TMC member. It should be open by now.
    Officially not open until March was what I was told. Yes that is the address. Building has no external marking yet but they are delivering and servicing cars there. As of a week ago they did not have upgraded electrical, so only 110V charging at the moment. I imagine this SC will be very nice with after a few months of upgrading and construction.

Blog Entries
    For those of you who don't usually visit the Florida section, I just posted some pics of the new Tampa Service Center over here.

Model S P1698 / VIN 1657 timdorr's Avatar
    While they were supposed to come out today and ended up being a no-show, the Atlanta service team is already picked out and the location is planned on opening up in March. This is according to the guy I talked with on Wednesday from the service team and from my DES.

Quote Originally Posted by StephRob View Post
    It looks like the Marin County service center in San Rafael is close to opening. It's at 470 Anderson Drive. Only about three miles from my house - yay! Driving by today, took a photo of my car in front. Hopefully we won't be here much, but it's nice to know it's close!
    Attachment 12146

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the upside down photos. Don't know how to delete them! Also, note that there's a charger to the right of the door, though it looks like a roadster charger.

Thanks Brianman - deleted!
    Went by there on 11/30 and there was a locksmith working on the doors. He said it looked like it could open any time as the place appeared to be fully outfitted. TM is still saying March.
    P-83 (85KW) (Delivered 11/29/12)
    PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Philadelphia PA service open, Edison NJ service coming soon

Dropping a quick note that Philadelphia-PA Service is open according to Tesla's website, and that Edison-NJ is in the works based on Tesla job postings.

Each of these has a post on the Mid-Atlantic forum:
    http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/forum...8-Mid-Atlantic

Thread Information