Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Austin

Thanks, Stephen. That's a very nice offer. We arent in Houston much, but I'll keep it in mind!
    D
    [/B][/URL] Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

I live in San Antonio and will be getting a roadster this weekend. I would enjoy meeting other owners too. Please post if you find something out. Anyone know if there are any owners in SA?

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mg012 View Post
    I live in San Antonio and will be getting a roadster this weekend. I would enjoy meeting other owners too. Please post if you find something out. Anyone know if there are any owners in SA?
    There are 4 other Roadster owners and 3 Model S owners in San Antonio (a few have both). Welcome.
    check out
    San Antonio
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Hennessey Inaugurates Texas Toll Road With 220 mph Run in Cadillac CTS-V Turbo

Of course, horsepower isn’t the only thing they do big in Texas. The state gained notoriety recently for being the first to have a public highway with a posted 85 mph speed limit. The SH130 toll road between Austin and San Antonio is yours to drive your Cadillac or any other vehicle at that brisk clip for around $6.00 to drive the full 40+ mile length.
    How many W per mile for sustained 85+mph?
    Model S 60kWh, Catalina white, white roof, tan, obeche gloss, tech, 19", air suspension, twin chargers, supercharger access, rear jump seats, parcel shelf. VIN 3606

Had a great Austin get together on Saturday! Thanks to all who came out... Dave (dsm363) brought his lovely 's' all the way from SA. Great folks all looking froward to our S arrivals.

David
    [/B][/URL] Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

P859 Performance Bill in Austin's Avatar

First Austin Tesla Meet-Up

Name:  Lunch.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  25.2 KB
    Our first Austin Meet-Up over lunch

Name:  TeslaPartyAll.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  34.0 KB
    Thanks to Dave M for bringing his gorgeous Sig S all the way from San Antonio
    (And thanks to David S for his Photoshop skills here)

Name:  Valets.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  28.6 KB
    The valets were eager to drive Dave's car, but that wasn't gonna happen! (Think "Ferris Beuler's Day Off")

S Sig #371, X Prod #1143
    I had my Model S delivered a week ago. Still interested in checking one out?

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Anyone want to meet tomorrow for dinner in Austin? Send me a PM. Thinking of getting a few Model Ss together.
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Finalized reservation #11,281 this evening. Waiting for MVPA to sign. Going to be the longest 24 hours of my life. Tentative delivery time of February / March as long as order completed by January 11th. Now time to get NEMA 14-50 installed. Anyone know of a good electrician in the Austin area?

HEEEY I got my VIN!

My sweet Silver 60 is now 3 days into manufacturing, and will likely pop out on Sunday... then the truck ride to Texas. I am excited.

P2984 - VIN: 5YJSA1CG3DFP03748

Thread Information