Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we see/hear/stream today's press conference?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen anything; maybe the announcement will be delivered via another cryptic tweet!

He may be able to solve range anxiety, but not Tweet Anxiety!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Guess (So far) it is just a phone call. If nothing else shows up, I'll just wait to hear the aftermath and such. Not like things will be quiet around here anyway!

Don't know much detail, but TM tweeted that they are doing a Trip Planner and Range Assurance OTA? I am a huge TM fan, but boy this is a bit of a let down. I was hoping for Eco mode (beyond Range) or some battery improvements, or preheating battery on a schedule when plugged in, or something bigger than this. Wow, sorry but on the title, this is the big answer to Range Anxiety? It helps for sure, not sure I was expecting too much. I think there are some autopilot improvements and saw something about a 155mph top speed for my car, which is cool, but I'd rather have a "old man" setting for long range.

Last edited:
You're not excited about Valet mode?! :biggrin:

Actually I should clarify, all the upgrades are great and address several issues. But the hype generated didn't match up to the substance. Yes the press (and a few TMC members) feed into the hype, but the initial tweet and it's timing set us up (imo). All part of the big game. I would prefer under promise and over deliver than the other way around.