Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Three Tesla employees die in plane crash :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn.

I'd seen the plane crash report earlier today but had ignored it.

My condolences to the families. Many of us would probably give anything to have those jobs, so they can perhaps gather some comfort in knowing that the departed were living out their dreams.

Did you see this crap at Jalopnik?
3 Tesla Execs Dead In Palo Alto Plane Crash - Tesla Plane Crash - Jalopnik

This electric carmaker — a company that has done everything but paint its logo green in a bid to sell itself as environmentally-friendly — have had a penchant as of late for gas-guzzling private airplanes. But that's sort of been the Tesla way. An electric car without compromising speed or style. The roadster's perfect for the Hollywood and Silicon Valley elite — environmental credibility without having to give up your private plane.

Last week, the love of private planes figuratively killed Tesla CEO Elon Musk's public relations coup surrounding Tesla's acceptance of federal tax dollars after the public learned he forced Tesla to reimburse him for 12 trips he took in his own jet. Now, sadly, the love of private planes — even one as small as a Cessna — has taken the lives of three of Tesla's own employees.

Tesla haters on the loose again

@efusco,

Yeah, I noticed these guys before. Petrol heads with no class. It's not surprising to see the level of hatred toward Tesla. I guess that's what you get for changing the world and *winning*. Tesla is very much like Apple in that regard.