Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Event in Beijing China

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The woman who shouted out a complaint about Tesla service must have been a plant. Without any cars in China until now, no one could have any service experience to complain about. Odd, but not surprising given that Tesla's disrupting the practices of the major ICE manufacturers, especially the Germans, in China. She must have been a shill for BMW, Mercedes, or Audi.

The woman who shouted out a complaint about Tesla service must have been a plant. Without any cars in China until now, no one could have any service experience to complain about. Odd, but not surprising given that Tesla's disrupting the practices of the major ICE manufacturers, especially the Germans, in China. She must have been a shill for BMW, Mercedes, or Audi.

I don't think she was referring to Service in the sense of what the service centers do but rather general customer service of promising deliveries but having delays. Although she could have still been a plant!

I don't think she was referring to Service in the sense of what the service centers do but rather general customer service of promising deliveries but having delays. Although she could have still been a plant!

Possibly. I think it is just the cultural differences that make this stand out to us. It might be considered the equivalent of someone saying Boo here. I thought the reason was because deliveries were delayed.

Or she could have been a plant from BYD that just announced a sedan EV with a 150 mile range/48 kWh pack.

Long-range, expensive Denza EV on track for fall launch in China

I really doubt that that lady was a plant, unless she went further and took it to media etc then maybe.

I agree with Grendal about cultural differences.
Most people will overlook the fact that car arrived abit late or even had minor problems if those things are communicated truthfully and fixed in a timely manner without it being a big hassle to the owner.
Customer service is everything, and tesla are no longer dealing with people who are prepared to go through hell and high water to get an EV.
The other car manufactures have been putting cars on the roads for decades and still make mistakes. And imo tesla is doing a really good job considering their still a baby company in the grand scheme of things. But there are people out there that won't cut then slack because they are a small company, that lady is one of them and many more to come.