Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_12.jpg

closing in

Interesting like this to see what everyone is driving while they wait for delivery. I'm driving my wife's 2nd car, a 2014 Mercedes E350 coupe. Cool car but it's white and everyone tells me this is a car for middle aged women and how i look out of place driving it. Hopefully it won't be long....

Reactions: hkarthik
Interesting like this to see what everyone is driving while they wait for delivery. I'm driving my wife's 2nd car, a 2014 Mercedes E350 coupe. Cool car but it's white and everyone tells me this is a car for middle aged women and how i look out of place driving it. Hopefully it won't be long....
Still quite happy driving my 2021 M3LR with AB which will be traded in for M3P. Our other car is a 2022 Subaru Ascent but lease up soon and looking for EV or PHEV.

And my EDD doesn't want to budge from 7/12-8/23.

VIN acquired! Eta 5/27-6/3. Before the VIN it was 5/27-6/20. Texas, SG/white config, ordered day 1. Maybe these cars do exist haha.

I confess I had vin envy. Now I only have eta envy. Looking forward to people posting their impressions to help me solidify my decision.

@mpgxsvcd if you don't mind me asking, why lease?
Congrats! So excited for everyone getting VINs now.

As far as the lease goes, let’s just say I can’t get the tax credit without the lease. I ran the numbers and the depreciation would be too extreme for it to make sense to buy the car.

However, I want to be clear that the lease numbers are absolutely abysmal. My Money Factor is absolutely absurd but the extra $7,500 off I wouldn’t get otherwise just barely makes up for that interest rate.

My new car should cost me the exact same per month as my current 2022 Model 3 Performance but that will be FAR higher than people who qualify for the tax credit with a purchase.

Still quite happy driving my 2021 M3LR with AB which will be traded in for M3P. Our other car is a 2022 Subaru Ascent but lease up soon and looking for EV or PHEV.

And my EDD doesn't want to budge from 7/12-8/23.
Lol. I'm driving our backup beater since my transmission basically exploded on my daily driver (on the plus side, that was what made me finally pull the trigger on the Tesla!).
So, until I get delivery I'm rocking a 2012 Madza 6 mini van with 160K miles, hail damage, a cooling/heating fan that randomly cuts out until you pound on the dashboard, and shimmys like a washing machine anytime I go over 55 mph. You might say I'm very anxious for my delivery! 🤣🤣