Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery yesterday of an AWD Model 3: blue, white, 18 wheels. All trim, paint, panel gap, interior issues were fine. Some people have asked about the alignment of the ambient lighting. These aren't so good, but it's not something I care about. No issues with the turn signal buttons sticking or not working, no issues with vibration at high speeds (both of which some people have mentioned). Auto-wipers were pretty good, but low expectations probably helped there. It's a beautiful, very impressive car. Hang in there, all. I canceled my RWD order. See you all in the other forums!!View attachment 1048641View attachment 1048642View attachment 1048643
Congrats, a beauty. Enjoy and we will see you around in the other M3 forums.

Just got my VIN! Out of the country so I woke up to it. When I saw that I had a message I thought it was just them telling me again that I could get a car sooner if I change my configuration, but not this time! I won’t be back till the 6/1 and I had asked before my trip and was told they can hold delivery for two weeks, which would line perfectly, so we will see.

Just got my VIN! Out of the country so I woke up to it. When I saw that I had a message I thought it was just them telling me again that I could get a car sooner if I change my configuration, but not this time! I won’t be back till the 6/1 and I had asked before my trip and was told they can hold delivery for two weeks, which would line perfectly, so we will see.
Good news.. it is happening for SR whities..
If I remember correctly the 14 day pick up period is in the order agreement.

Took delivery yesterday of an AWD Model 3: blue, white, 18 wheels. All trim, paint, panel gap, interior issues were fine. Some people have asked about the alignment of the ambient lighting. These aren't so good, but it's not something I care about. No issues with the turn signal buttons sticking or not working, no issues with vibration at high speeds (both of which some people have mentioned). Auto-wipers were pretty good, but low expectations probably helped there. It's a beautiful, very impressive car. Hang in there, all. I canceled my RWD order. See you all in the other forums!!View attachment 1048641View attachment 1048642View attachment 1048643
Congratulations! See you OUTSIDE the waiting room!!

Took delivery this morning and it was smooth and effortless. I was able to check outside and inside the car before deciding to make the payment. Took my sweetass time to check everything. All panels were pretty good but not perfect in my eyes. I've tried to ask if I could get one of my door realigned but the delivery person said everything has been checked already and should be within spec so they wouldn't do anything about. They were minor anyways so it won't bother me too much. Both sides of my lights are aligned well.

There was some weird melted foam/glue stuck on my back middle seat armrest and they were able to clean it out completely as if it was never there.

my last picture shows the top view of the front arm rest and I notice it looks so off centered. Is this normal? I've also installed a white armrest cover that matches the interior perfectly. (It already was off centered before the cover)

Attachments

• IMG_6442.jpeg
    IMG_6442.jpeg
    619.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6443.jpeg
    IMG_6443.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6457.jpeg
    IMG_6457.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 4
Took delivery this morning and it was smooth and effortless. I was able to check outside and inside the car before deciding to make the payment. Took my sweetass time to check everything. All panels were pretty good but not perfect in my eyes. I've tried to ask if I could get one of my door realigned but the delivery person said everything has been checked already and should be within spec so they wouldn't do anything about. They were minor anyways so it won't bother me too much. Both sides of my lights are aligned well.

There was some weird melted foam/glue stuck on my back middle seat armrest and they were able to clean it out completely as if it was never there.

my last picture shows the top view of the front arm rest and I notice it looks so off centered. Is this normal? I've also installed a white armrest cover that matches the interior perfectly. (It already was off centered before the cover)
I bought the same cover. Never thought to take an overhead pic. Here’s mine. It might be off center too but with my seat forward it doesn’t look so bad.

Attachments

• IMG_7376.jpeg
    IMG_7376.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: catxi

Congrats! Hard to believe it is finally happening. I will drop off my 2020 M3 @ Carvana today, and pick up the new one tomorrow @4:00 . Hope my panel lights lineup like yours.🤞

Update : day 2 of ownership
I've been so overwhelmed with all the new adjustments. I've never own an EV before so it's definitely a new lifestyle for me. Day 2 was better. I got used to it quickly. I still get anxious about getting the car scratched and such.

One thing to note is that the windows aren't tinted at all (besides the roof) and I feel sooooo exposed while driving. Everybody can see everything inside bright as day. Definitely going to get it tinted ASAP.