Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered M3P on 26th April and got my reg today, no VIN, delivery narrowed down to 10th - 25th June.
I'm hoping it's on the Morning Post, which is due in Southampton 29th May, so by the time process it, transport it to Glasgow and prep it for collection the dates hopefully should work out🤞

Mate, love your attitude! Age is just a number and there is nothing wrong with fast cars at any age, well maybe not 18.... Enjoy your M3P mate :) You only get one life, live it to the max. I've only just realised this and I just turned 41....
😂😂 Thanks Mate. As you get older realisation becomes apparent with respect to life and how you live it......I better stop there or next I'll be bungee jumping, parachuting and whitewater rafting!!:eek:

• Funny
Reactions: benjamin1234
Ordered M3P on 26th April and got my reg today, no VIN, delivery narrowed down to 10th - 25th June.
I'm hoping it's on the Morning Post, which is due in Southampton 29th May, so by the time process it, transport it to Glasgow and prep it for collection the dates hopefully should work out🤞
Which color have you ordered?
I’ve ordered an M3P black with white interior and have no date or vin or anything atm.
Ordered mine on 23/04

Reactions: Tomb300
Morning Post predicted route to Southampton.
IMG_2875.png

I’ve had EAP on my 71 plate M3P and it was good fun.
I’m in the hope they have one for me on the RCC Compass… :)
You can certainly live in hope that your M3P is on RCC Compass, I would like be of the same mind, however I think that would make us a tad overly optimistic ;) 😂
Which site do you use for the vessel tracker?
On the Marine Traffic site the forecast route for the Morning Post is via the Suez canal, though that was last updated on 30th April.
Yours is probably correct as it will likely be avoiding Somalia and Yemen:eek:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: benjamin1234
You can certainly live in hope that your M3P is on RCC Compass, I would like be of the same mind, however I think that would make us a tad overly optimistic ;) 😂
On the Marine Traffic site the forecast route for the Morning Post is via the Suez canal, though that was last updated on 30th April.
I’ve used the app Vessel Finder and paid for 24h or 📡 coverage so this was the location and predicted route as of yesterday.

Would be good if they go through the Suez Canal but a higher chance of us getting the car if they go around Africa.

What annoys me is you have a rough idea on dates and I have nothing lol

I’ve used the app Vessel Finder and paid for 24h or 📡 coverage so this was the location and predicted route as of yesterday.

Would be good if they go through the Suez Canal but a higher chance of us getting the car if they go around Africa.

What annoys me is you have a rough idea on dates and I have nothing lol
Strange they've not narrowed down your date or supplied a reg number, as you ordered a few days before me. I assume you've completed all of the pre-delivery requirements? Where's your collection point? Does method of payment or having a trade-in have any effect?

What annoys me is you have a rough
Strange they've not narrowed down your date or supplied a reg number, as you ordered a few days before me. I assume you've completed all of the pre-delivery requirements? Where's your collection point? Does method of payment or having a trade-in have any I’ve completed everything as they requested so far. I’ve got nothing to trade-in or finance.
Strange they've not narrowed down your date or supplied a reg number, as you ordered a few days before me. I assume you've completed all of the pre-delivery requirements? Where's your collection point? Does method of payment or having a trade-in have any
Strange they've not narrowed down your date or supplied a reg number, as you ordered a few days before me. I assume you've completed all of the pre-delivery requirements? Where's your collection point? Does method of payment or having a trade-in have any effect?
Very strange. I’ve complete everything. Collection point is Dartford and payment method is bank transfer with no finance and have nothing to trade-in.

What annoys me is you have a rough
My payment is also bank transfer, with no finance, though it is through my business, not that that should matter. I also have a trade-in which was finalised on Thursday when I got the new V5C (retaining my private reg). Soon after I got my reg. Still no VIN as yet. Collection point is Glasgow.
My TA's have been very responsive.

My payment is also bank transfer, with no finance, though it is through my business, not that that should matter. I also have a trade-in which was finalised on Thursday when I got the new V5C (retaining my private reg). Soon after I got my reg. Still no VIN as yet. Collection point is Glasgow.
My TA's have been very responsive.
I ordered M3P in ultra red on the 28th April, was hoping it would come in on the morning post, but no vin or reg yet. I’m also paying cash so fingers crossed they are assigning those last as less to sort out. Tesla website still says May-June if ordering now

Reactions: Marco Silva
Ordered 16th Feb Model Y LR Midnight silver,
Apps gone Feb-Mar, Mar-Apr. Apr-May, May - June.
8th April call to say midnight silver no longer available so would I accept Quicksilver - App Changed to 20 May – 4 June.
16th April got a delivery date booked for 18th May
27th April VIN number appeared LRW – China so guess its on RCC Compass
Just under 3 weeks to go!
We had our order changed from midnight to quicksilver grey, so wondered if supply had switched from China to Berlin. I guess not? No VIN yet

Hi all - looking for advice on aligning insurance quotes and delivery date.

I’ve just pulled the trigger on a Model 3. I pretty much immediately got a VIN and car reg, with an estimated delivery date of May 14 - May 29. What’s the best advice for arranging insurance at this point? Should I wait until there is a firmer delivery date? Or just go for an estimated date now?

Very keen to push back the insurance date to 21+ days from now to avoid getting stung…

I ordered M3P in ultra red on the 28th April, was hoping it would come in on the morning post, but no vin or reg yet. I’m also paying cash so fingers crossed they are assigning those last as less to sort out. Tesla website still says May-June if ordering now
See link below that identifies the Morning Post in Shanghai docks, which according to the video narrative it has been loaded up with M3's, in amongst them are many M3P's

Reactions: Marco Silva