Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's various stats you can get from the in car app, it'll tell you relative to estimate - how efficient your energy use was actually.

I've just recently set up TeslaMate to keep all the stats, there's all other kinds of data.

If I scroll further down it's telling me that my "current ideal efficiency" is 140Wh/km, which is 550km of "ideal range", (it's an LR car). "Ideal" is Tesla standard similar to NEDC/WLTP and others that assumes certain driving conditions that'd let you compare cars.

1000009896.png

Reactions: routya
Hi, first post here. Anybody with EDD 14 to 29 of May 2024? I’m just curious of the whereabouts of my MY.

Got the VIN but can’t track on the HOEGH TARGET website. I’m guessing the car was either on the TANNHAUSER that docked last week or on the RCC Compast which is docking in Southampton in the 8th of May.

If anybody has any information on this that they would like to pass on that would be great.

Hi, First time post myself also. Ordered back on 23rd of January. Got a call from Tesla back in mid March letting me know that they had a M3 for me and would be available for pick up in Cork the following week but got a second call a few days later saying it was the older model and that it wasn't the newer model that I had ordered.

Then in Early April I had a VIN assigned with a date of May 17th - June 1st. That since changed to May 16th to May 31st. However, yesterday morning the VIN has disappeared from the App and the date has now been pushed out to June 6th - June 21st. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Hi, First time post myself also. Ordered back on 23rd of January. Got a call from Tesla back in mid March letting me know that they had a M3 for me and would be available for pick up in Cork the following week but got a second call a few days later saying it was the older model and that it wasn't the newer model that I had ordered.

Then in Early April I had a VIN assigned with a date of May 17th - June 1st. That since changed to May 16th to May 31st. However, yesterday morning the VIN has disappeared from the App and the date has now been pushed out to June 6th - June 21st. Anyone else experiencing the same?
Our order January 13. Similar story. VIN disappeared on Sunday night, reappeared yesterday morning. Last night EDD changed from May 7th - 22nd to May 28th - June 7th.

Based on the dates Tesla told me it seems likely cars came on Tannhauser and then to Dublin on Celine which arrived on Sunday morning.

I know from the Facebook group there is an ongoing issue with revenue, waiting for stat codes due to the latest price drop.

Our order January 13. Similar story. VIN disappeared on Sunday night, reappeared yesterday morning. Last night EDD changed from May 7th - 22nd to May 28th - June 7th.

Based on the dates Tesla told me it seems likely cars came on Tannhauser and then to Dublin on Celine which arrived on Sunday morning.

I know from the Facebook group there is an ongoing issue with revenue, waiting for stat codes due to the latest price drop.
Thanks for that. Hopefully mine was on Celine. Like a child waiting for Christmas at the moment.