Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this mean I may be able to access my car Spotify account on my phone?
IMG_6686.jpeg

Does this mean I may be able to access my car Spotify account on my phone?
There's no way to log into the app on a phone with the account that belongs to the car, so no, I doubt it. It looks like this is just an update to the Spotify app to add functionality that has always been on other devices when you have your own account.

I guess they may have added a way for the Tesla Spotify account to be linked to the cloud car profile, so if you have access to more than one Tesla it may share the settings.

It’s been ages since I got the .8 update, got a trip from Norfolk back to Orkney on Friday, would love to have 2024.14.x install before then so can give it big trip to test it on. While I’m in Orkney, not sure I’ll be need WiFi enough to secure the update before the trip back to Norfolk 10 days later…. Can only hope, was looking for that new car experience on the trip 😜

Well there's nothing of the occupancy network and that's the basis of FSDb (a single cyclist riding beside me was rendered from both side cameras, vehicle disappear when they go behind others...)
What I’m curious about is does this bring Auto Park to cars without USS where they have EAP or FSD in this country. It’s the first release that’s hitting the country that technically has the code to do this inside it.