Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the only one. I head up to the Boundary Waters at least annually, and I've paddled many border lakes. Planning on doing the Height of Land Portage and Grand Portage this August with my son.
Awesome!
Growing up in Madison, WI we took summer trips almost every year I can remember. I imagine Ely hasn’t changed much, but the last time I was there was twenty years ago. We usually drove up through the night, got breakfast at the old diner and stopped in to get our fishing permits and maps. We often went in via Burntside Lake to do various loops via Crab, Little Crab and Cummings. Coxey Pond had some good fishing back in the day.

I still have fond memories of building 3 cedar wood-strip canoes in our basement with my dad and his bff. Two Boundary Waters/Quetico style canoes (90lbs, so heavy during portaging), and one 55lb wood-strip racing canoe. I participated in the Paddle&Portage in Madison for over a decade. That might be a fun father/son summer event if you want to check it out!

Still on my office wall in CA

1714670375897.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-05-01

- Rockland, ME (#2981)
- Bangor, ME (#2982)
- Miramichi, NB (#2983)

Had about an hour long delay crossing the border. They say I'm crossing too frequently and in weird locations. They're not going to like it when I try to hit the Northwest Angle in about a week lol.

NB Route 108 was more of an adventure than I wanted. Worst potholes I've seen on a paved road of that length. I wouldn't even really call some of them potholes, more like washboard with big chunks of pavement missing. At times, half of my lane just blended into the gravel shoulder. At least late at night, I could just drive down the middle. Only saw about 4 cars coming the other way in 2 hours. It got down as cold as 34F and there was snow on the sides of the road at the higher elevations of that road. But no precip and road was dry so the weather wasn't an issue.

Then out of nowhere a large birch tree was down across the entire road. I had enough charge to limp 100 miles back to Miramichi, but that would have really screwed up my schedule. Don't think I would have had enough to make it to Lincoln and definitely didn't have enough to make it to Woodstock with all the backtracking. So I got out, broke some branches off, quickly realized some of them were too thick for me to break by hand. And the tree was definitely too big for me to move physically without a large rope to tie to my car which I didn't have. So I surveyed the shoulder and was happy to discover that it was fairly wide and sturdy, mostly grass with some weird stick type things growing in it. So I carefully drove my car on the shoulder to get around the tree with the stick things scraping the bottom of the car and a couple of the tree branches scraping the side of the car. We'll see how the paint looks in the morning, but either way it seems better than backtracking on that awful road and costing myself a day. Did I mention there was zero cell service at all where the tree was down? So I couldn't call it in and hope the authorities acted fast as that wasn't an option. And at 1am, almost certainly no one was coming any time soon. Also, as I worked on the branches and surveyed the shoulder, I heard a very large animal in the nearby forest, probably a moose, but maybe a bear. That sort of expedited my decision making lol.

I did call 911 and let them know about the tree when I got back to a place with cell reception. They had a strange way of doing things compared to the US. They were really intent on getting all of my information as if it was super important. In the US, they sometimes ask for you name and phone number so they can call back for clarification if necessary (I've had a call back once from a state trooper who wanted to know more specifically where I saw a bad wreck that I drove past on the interstate). There was also some confusion when I said it was at "kilometre 66" and then I heard them relay it to RCMP as "milepost 66." I know the term milepost pre-dates Canada's switch to metric, but it seemed wrong to call it a milepost without any clarification, so I jumped in to correct them. Anyways, hopefully they were able to find and remove the tree before the morning rush hour on NB-108 :)
I trust you had the late Duane Eddy playing from your speakers while you navigated this particular road:

Thanks. .

The Moab to Cisco drive is spectacular! I definitely want to drive it again at some point. Added. Decided against adding CO24 for now.
View attachment 1043724

When adding the Moab road, I noticed a road that goes from Naturita, CO to Grand Junction that looks pretty spectacular as well. The Hanging Flue Overlook is along that road (see also the Wikipedia article).

View attachment 1043723
^ That's the Gateway trip I mentioned upthread. Well worth doing!

Reactions: NKYTA and theflyer
First Alert:
I'm heading to Vernal, UT this morning.

I figure only @dgpcolorado and maybe @evp are close enough to be interested.
^ Heading out on a 7000 mile road trip to Canada and eastern US (Acadia National Park, among other places) on Saturday. So, Vernal is all yours! Really glad to see it however — makes visiting Dinosaur National Monument a lot easier. Also opens up US 40 westbound from Craig.

Check-ins for 2024-05-01

- Rockland, ME (#2981)
- Bangor, ME (#2982)
- Miramichi, NB (#2983)

Had about an hour long delay crossing the border. They say I'm crossing too frequently and in weird locations. They're not going to like it when I try to hit the Northwest Angle in about a week lol.

NB Route 108 was more of an adventure than I wanted. Worst potholes I've seen on a paved road of that length. I wouldn't even really call some of them potholes, more like washboard with big chunks of pavement missing. At times, half of my lane just blended into the gravel shoulder. At least late at night, I could just drive down the middle. Only saw about 4 cars coming the other way in 2 hours. It got down as cold as 34F and there was snow on the sides of the road at the higher elevations of that road. But no precip and road was dry so the weather wasn't an issue.

Then out of nowhere a large birch tree was down across the entire road. I had enough charge to limp 100 miles back to Miramichi, but that would have really screwed up my schedule. Don't think I would have had enough to make it to Lincoln and definitely didn't have enough to make it to Woodstock with all the backtracking. So I got out, broke some branches off, quickly realized some of them were too thick for me to break by hand. And the tree was definitely too big for me to move physically without a large rope to tie to my car which I didn't have. So I surveyed the shoulder and was happy to discover that it was fairly wide and sturdy, mostly grass with some weird stick type things growing in it. So I carefully drove my car on the shoulder to get around the tree with the stick things scraping the bottom of the car and a couple of the tree branches scraping the side of the car. We'll see how the paint looks in the morning, but either way it seems better than backtracking on that awful road and costing myself a day. Did I mention there was zero cell service at all where the tree was down? So I couldn't call it in and hope the authorities acted fast as that wasn't an option. And at 1am, almost certainly no one was coming any time soon. Also, as I worked on the branches and surveyed the shoulder, I heard a very large animal in the nearby forest, probably a moose, but maybe a bear. That sort of expedited my decision making lol.

I did call 911 and let them know about the tree when I got back to a place with cell reception. They had a strange way of doing things compared to the US. They were really intent on getting all of my information as if it was super important. In the US, they sometimes ask for you name and phone number so they can call back for clarification if necessary (I've had a call back once from a state trooper who wanted to know more specifically where I saw a bad wreck that I drove past on the interstate). There was also some confusion when I said it was at "kilometre 66" and then I heard them relay it to RCMP as "milepost 66." I know the term milepost pre-dates Canada's switch to metric, but it seemed wrong to call it a milepost without any clarification, so I jumped in to correct them. Anyways, hopefully they were able to find and remove the tree before the morning rush hour on NB-108 :)
“Stick things”, great report but “stick things” is really burned into my memory now. When most of us are all asleep its nice to know you are out communing with Moose amidst the “stick things”, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing what you meet up with tonight!

“Stick things”, great report but “stick things” is really burned into my memory now. When most of us are all asleep its nice to know you are out communing with Moose amidst the “stick things”, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing what you meet up with tonight!
Better "stick things" than moose. Moose are huge. Deer damage the front of your car. Moose have long enough legs that the body takes out the windshield. A good friend knew a guy that hit a moose a long ways from civilization in the winter in central British Columbia. He was driving a VW Bug - the moose took out the windshield, but the car was still drivable. He froze to death before he made it to civilization because it was about -40° and the cabin heat could't keep up without a windshield. Beware the moose

Arches/Monument Valley Trip - Day 6

I didn't post about Day 5 because that was 'just' a 310 mile round day trip to Monument Valley from Moab. We did stop at Blanding Supercharger both ways. It still has only 4 stalls.

Today we took the long way round from Moab to Glenwood Springs and nabbed the First in Vernal, UT

The number of tanker trucks on Rt 191 between Helper and Duchesne was incredible. The road goes up to 9,100 ft. We were following 3 (empty) tanker trucks and they were going fast enough uphill that I was happy to just follow. I gather that the Uinta basin is a major oil producing area.

Check-ins for 2024-05-02

- Vernal, UT (#2385) (First to check-in)
- Rifle, CO (#2386)

Image 5-2-24 at 7.08 PM.jpeg
Image 5-2-24 at 7.08 PM (1).jpeg
Image 5-2-24 at 7.09 PM.jpeg

It was some type of vegetation that I would consider to be in the "tree family," but I'm sure they mow the shoulder of the road periodically so they never actually become trees. Kind of hard, but not big, but also tall enough to scrape the underside of the car. Anyways, I've seen it in daylight now and the paint doesn't look any worse for wear. I don't worry too much about the underside.

Just a reminder, all of you are still cordially invited to attend the Sound of Silence Tesla Rally on May 17-19 in Custer, South Dakota. Several of you are already registered. If you would like to attend, just click here for registration.

Additional information is here:

If you are "on the board" of the supercharger game, we will have a special table just for you. If you are in the top, uh, 10-12, you will be introduced individually. You are treasured members of this rally and your attendance is greatly appreciated. See you there! Mac

Check-ins for 2024-05-02
- Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, QC (#2984)
- Sainte-Marie, QC (#2985)
- Morrisburg, ON (#2986)

Check-ins for 2024-05-03
- Vaughan - Major MacKenzie Dr W, ON (#2987)
- Mississauga - N Service Rd, ON (#2988)
- Mississauga - Vega Blvd, ON (#2989)
- Oakville - Speers Rd, ON (#2990)
- Grimsby - S Service Rd, ON (#2991)

Had a much more efficient day today, nearly exclusively on the Transcanada Highway. Managed to dodge traffic in Levis and Montreal and then arrived in Toronto just after midnight which was the perfect time for hunting! Was about 14hr45 minutes from door to door of my hotels in Edmundston, NB and Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON and drove about 840 miles. I did some 800+ mile driving days in my older Model S, but it was always 16+ hours on the road. Doing 840 miles in a "reasonable" day of disciplined driving would have been unheard of in that car. It helped a little that I started with a 90% charge as my hotel had HPWCs. That saved me a slight diversion to the Riveiere-du-Loup supercharger at the very least (I won't miss RDL now that two new v3s have effectively deemed it obsolete lol). .

Double-first Thursday. Perhaps the first two sites commissioned since the mass departure earlier in the week.
Check-ins for 2024-05-02
- Salem, NH (#1367) (First to check-in) - shared with @dhkaufman
- Canton, MA (#1368) (First to check-in)

@dhkaufman opted to pass on the run to Canton as we learned of the report of it being live late evening after our return home from Salem, NH. It wasn't showing in the app so it also wasn't certain it was actually up. Canton is still awaiting it's "cybercanopy" - the first supercharger solar up this way.

Still in shock about what happened to the supercharger team.

IMG_5826.jpeg
IMG_5839.jpeg

On my third of three trips to Pittsburgh in three weeks, I decided I was sick of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and took 22-99-30 to Breezewood on my way home. Dunno if it was normal or lucky, but I was pleased with the relative lack of huge trucks on that route. Unfortunately the trucks on I-70 (most of the rest of the trip home) more than made up for it.

Check-ins for 2024-05-03
- Claysburg, PA (#227)
- Frederick - Ballenger Creek Pike, MD (#228)

Also, +1 to those expressing concern/dismay after the RUD of the supercharger team.